After school on a cool day, while decorating the Christmas tree, in the evening snuggled up by the fireplace… These are all great times to enjoy a nice warm cup of this Gingerbread Spice Hot Cocoa.
Warm hot cocoa spiced up slightly with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and more. Top it off with some whipped cream and shaved chocolate and you have a real treat.
Gingerbread Spice Hot Cocoa
- 2 cups Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Dash of Salt
- ½ - 1 teaspoon Gingerbread Spice Mix*
- Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pan over medium heat until warmed through and the sugar has dissolved.
- Sample and adjust spices to taste.
- You can use an immersion blender for a whipped hot cocoa.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
1/4 teaspoon Ginger
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon Allspice
1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
Dash of Cloves