The tastes of fall in a cool, refreshing dessert beverage. We enjoy this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake year-round.
This is a perfect recipe for when you are craving a delicious dessert but you also want something cool and refreshing.
How to make this milkshake
When I make this milkshake, I use the lines on the blender and put in 1 cup of milk. I add enough ice cream to bring the milk line up to 4 cups. Then I add ½ cup of pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. This time, instead of granulated sugar, I used 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
This recipe fills 3 of the milkshake glasses pictured. You could use a bit more ice cream if you want a thicker milkshake.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brown Sugar
Put pumpkin milkshake ingredients in the blender as listed. If you put the milk in first you can use the lines on the blender to measure the amount of ice cream you want. Blend well. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree canned
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Put ingredients in the blender as listed.
- If you put the milk in first you can use the lines on the blender to measure the amount of ice cream you want.
- Blend well.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.