Even if you have your favorite brand of Pumpkin Pie Spice, it is nice to have a handy recipe to make your own, in case you run out. This recipe uses all the familiar warm spices of fall that you probably already have on hand.
Mix the 4 spices together in a small bowl.
The Pumpkin Pie Spice blend is now ready to use in your favorite recipe.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place like your pantry for up to 2 months.
- Adjust the amount of cinnamon to suit your taste – less for a milder blend.
- Choose top-quality spices for the best flavor. Cheaper ones can make it less spicy.
- Double or scale up this recipe as needed.
- Consider adding cloves (½ tsp) if you're a fan, but only if you know you like them.
Pumpkin recipes you might like
Do you love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating on the recipe card below & a review in the comments section further down the page.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 3 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons Nutmeg
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Allspice
- 3 teaspoons Ginger
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
- Store the spice blend in a sealed jar.