I recently made this Pumpkin No-bake Cheesecake with an Oreo Crust and the kids loved it! My daughter insisted that I put it on the blog right away because "The colors are perfect for Halloween!". She's right.
This no-bake cheesecake is a simple recipe and goes together quickly, but it does take several hours to set before slicing.
Actually, I liked it better after it sat in the refrigerator overnight. This easy dessert recipe is so creamy, with a hint of pumpkin and pumpkin spice. It is perfect for the fall season. And the Oreo crust? Heaven!
Recipes you might also like to try...
Pumpkin No-bake Cheesecake with an Oreo Crust
To make the Oreo crust...
24 Oreo Cookies
¼ cup Butter, melted
Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor. Next, mix the Oreo cookie crumbs with the melted butter and press into a 9" pie pan. Put the crust in refrigerator until ready to use.
To make the pumpkin filling...
8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 large package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 can Evaporated Milk
15 ounce can Pumpkin *See note
2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
Put the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat well with an electric mixer. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely mixed together. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake filling into the Oreo pie crust.
To make whipped cream topping...
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
1 - 2 crushed Oreo Cookies for garnish
Whip the heavy cream and the powdered sugar until thickened. Then, spread the topping over top of the pie, and sprinkle with Oreo Cookie crumbs.
Put the pie in the refrigerator and let sit at least 4 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
*Next time I make this Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake with Oreo Crust I am going to try using just a half the can of pumpkin. I think the pie will be just as good, it may set a little quicker, and I will have some leftover pumpkin to make a batch of Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Spice Pancakes.
PUMPKIN NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH OREO CRUST
To Make the Oreo Crust...
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- ¼ cup Butter melted
To Make the Pumpkin Filling...
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 large Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 15 ounce Pumpkin *see note
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
To Make the Whipped Topping...
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 2 Oreo Cookies crushed for garnish
- Crush the Oreo’s in a food processor. Mix the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter and press into a 9″ pie pan. Put the crust in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Put the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely mixed together. Pour the filling into the Oreo pie crust.
- Whip the heavy cream and the powdered sugar until thickened. Spread over top of the pie, and sprinkle with Oreo Cookie crumbs.
- Put the pie in the refrigerator and let sit at least 4 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!