Super easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is made with an Oreo Cookie Crust, making this pie perfect for Halloween! This pie couldn't be any simpler to make. Plus, it uses simple ingredients like canned pumpkin, pudding mix, and cream cheese.
Table of contents
- Milk - You can use regular milk or try canned evaporated milk for a slightly creamier pie.
- Cool Whip - Originally, when I made this pie, I used a homemade whipped topping. However, I have switched to Cool Whip to make this recipe super easy and still tasty. Use your favorite or none at all if you prefer to have no topping.
How to make an Oreo Cookie Crust
Making an Oreo Crust for pie is so simple and delicious. I recommend using a food processor for this step, but you could crush the cookies using a Zip-loc bag and a rolling pin.
1 - Add the Oreo cookies to the food processor bowl. Pulse and blend until the cookies are completely crushed.
2 - I like to blend the cookies until they are finely crushed, as shown above.
3 - Add the melted butter to the cookie crumbs and pulse a few times. Pour the crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate.
4 - Firmly press the Oreo crumbs into the pie plate. I like to place the cookie crust in the refrigerator or freezer while I make the pie filling.
Step-by-step recipe directions
After making the Oreo Cookie Crust, I wipe out the food processor bowl with a paper towel and start to make the pumpkin cream cheese pie filling.
1 - Add the canned pumpkin and the softened cream cheese to the bowl of the food processor.
2 - Blend until the cream cheese and pumpkin have completely blended.
3 - Add the milk, instant pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend.
4 - The pumpkin cheesecake filling should be creamy and starting to thicken a bit at this point. Pour the filling into the prepared cookie crust.
Top the No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with the Cool Whip and a few extra crushed Oreo cookies. Set in the refrigerator and chill for several hours or overnight if possible.
Other recipes you might like
You will need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and two tablespoons of powdered sugar. Whip them together until thickened.
If you don't have a food processor, crush the Oreos in a Zip-loc bag using a rolling pin. Pour the crumbs into the pie plate, add the melted butter, mix, and form the pie crust.
For the filling, use an electric hand mixer to blend the ingredients.
For whatever reason, occasionally, these pudding-filled pies don't always set up the way we want. This recipe could be with the difference in canned pumpkin or, like I did, adding too much milk.
Simple solution the kids will still love! Pour the pumpkin cream cheese pudding filling into a bowl, and when serving, top with Cool Whip and crumbled Oreo crust! Same taste, a different presentation.
Do you love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating on the recipe card below & a review in the comments section further down the page.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 Food Processor
To Make the Oreo Crust
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- ¼ cup Butter melted
To Make the Pumpkin Filling
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 5.1 ounce Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 ½ cups Milk regular or evaporated milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin canned
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 Oreo Cookies crushed
- Crush the Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter.
- Press the cookie crust into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate the crust for about 30-minutes or until ready to use.
- Put the cream cheese and canned pumpkin into the food processor bowl. Blend until creamy.
- Add the instant pudding, milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend.
- Pour the thoroughly mixed pie filling into the prepared cookie crust.
- Top the no-bake cheesecake with Cool Whip and crushed Oreos.
- Put the pie in the refrigerator and let sit at least 4 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!