Ok, what can I say? When you combine 3 of our most favorite ingredients, how could you possibly go wrong? Seriously... Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are amazing!
I had some over ripe bananas that needed to be used up, and I was getting tired of plain banana muffins. I came up with this recipe and after only 1 bite the kids were yelling... Cook this Again, Mom!
Other muffin recipes
- Brown sugar
- Canola oil
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
How to make these muffins
First of all, put the bananas in a large bowl. Mash them up! I like to use a large fork. Add the brown sugar, eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, oil and the milk. Mix it up.
You can continue to use the fork, a whisk, or even an electric mixer if you like. I like using this old guy that belonged to my grandma. When all the liquids are mixed together, add the flour, salt and baking powder. You will probably want to use a spoon for this part. Mix until just combined then stir in chocolate chips. You are now ready to put the batter into the muffin pans.
I like using the muffin papers for easy clean up. If you do not use them, you will probably want to spray the pan with non-stick spray first. Fill the muffin cups with the batter about ¾ full. This recipe makes 18 muffins!
Bake the muffins in a 350 degree oven for about 20 - 25 minutes. I always use a toothpick to check to see if they are done.
These Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist from the bananas and so flavorful from the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Yum!
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 Bananas mashed to equal about 1 ¼ cups
- ⅔ cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Mash up the bananas. Add the brown sugar, peanut butter, oil, eggs, vanilla and Milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix just until combined using a large spoon. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Either line the muffin pans with muffin papers or spray with non-stick spray. Add the batter and fill the cups to about ¾ full. You will get about 18 muffins.
- Bake the muffins in a 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes, until done.
- So simple and so delicious!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my family’s favorite recipes.
If you tried this recipe and liked it, please use the stars on the above recipe card, or next to the comments below to rate the recipe. If you have a question or suggestion about this or any other recipe, please leave a comment and I will respond as soon as possible.