It's hot outside and everyone is thirsty! In just a couple of minutes you can have some ice cold, simple Lemonade Slushies ready to satisfy all!
Not only a kid's summertime favorite, adults love a delicious lemonade slushie too! If you want to make an adult only drink out of it, just add a shot of vodka (or whatever floats your boat!)
- Lemon Slices (optional)
- Mint (optional)
How to make lemonade slushies
Putting the glasses in the freezer 15 minutes before making the slushie is a great way to keep it colder longer.
Put the ice in a blender.
Add the lemonade. If you want a stronger lemon flavor, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the mixture.
Add the sugar. The added sugar helps the ice to not stick together in clumps and make a nice smooth slushie.
Blend the Lemonade Slushies until smooth! Pour the slushie into a glass and serve with a slice of lemon and mint leaf if desired.
Bursts of lemon and refreshing ice make this beverage a must!
Other kid favorite recipes
Want to flavor it up a bit more? Add a little bit of your favorite fresh fruit to your lemonade slushies. Strawberries, raspberries, peaches. Experiment with this lemonade slushies recipe and have fun this summer!
Simple Lemonade Slushies
- 1 blender
- 4 cups Ice
- 1 cup Lemonade
- 2 tablespoon Sugar or adjust to taste
- Lemon Slices optional
- Mint Leaves optional
- Add the ice, lemonade, and sugar to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a lemon slice and mint leaf, if desired, and enjoy!
● The added sugar helps the ice to not stick together in clumps and make a nice smooth slushie. I have not attempted other forms of sugar outside of white granulated, so try at your own risk.
● If you want a stronger lemon flavor, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the mixture.