It's hot outside and everyone is thirsty! In just a couple of minutes you can have some ice cold, simple Lemonade Slushies ready to satisfy all!
Not only a kid's summertime favorite, adults love a delicious lemonade slushie too! If you want to make an adult only drink out of it, just add a shot of vodka (or whatever floats your boat!)
- Lemon Slices (optional)
- Mint (optional)
How to make lemonade slushies
Putting the glasses in the freezer 15 minutes before making the slushie is a great way to keep it colder longer.
Put the ice in a blender.
Add the lemonade. If you want a stronger lemon flavor, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the mixture.
Add the sugar. The added sugar helps the ice to not stick together in clumps and make a nice smooth slushie.
Blend the Lemonade Slushies until smooth! Pour the slushie into a glass and serve with a slice of lemon and mint leaf if desired.
Bursts of lemon and refreshing ice make this beverage a must!
Other kid favorite recipes
Want to flavor it up a bit more? Add a little bit of your favorite fresh fruit to your lemonade slushies. Strawberries, raspberries, peaches. Experiment with this lemonade slushies recipe and have fun this summer!
Do you love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating on the recipe card below & a review in the comments section further down the page.
Simple Lemonade Slushies
- 1 blender
- 4 cups Ice
- 1 cup Lemonade
- 2 tablespoon Sugar or adjust to taste
- Lemon Slices optional
- Mint Leaves optional
- Add the ice, lemonade, and sugar to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a lemon slice and mint leaf, if desired, and enjoy!
● The added sugar helps the ice to not stick together in clumps and make a nice smooth slushie. I have not attempted other forms of sugar outside of white granulated, so try at your own risk.
● If you want a stronger lemon flavor, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the mixture.