Fizzy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade starts with fresh, juicy strawberries. Add a bit of Country Time Lemonade mix and ginger ale and you have a very refreshing, summertime beverage. If you have been wondering how to make strawberry lemonade with Country Time Lemonade mix, this is the recipe for you!
Table of contents
To make this delicious berry lemonade, start by making a strawberry puree with sweet, ripe strawberries.
Next, we add Country Time Lemonade for a real burst of lemon flavor. Of course, you can use your favorite store-bought lemonade drink mix.
Finally, we top off this easy drink recipe with ginger ale. This adds a touch of carbonation along with a slight ginger taste.
Why we love this recipe
- This fresh berry lemonade is refreshing drink on a hot summer day. With the perfect balance of tart lemonade and sweet strawberries.
- The addition of fresh strawberries. Your whole family will love this delicious drink and you will love knowing they get a serving of fresh fruit.
- Strawberry lemonade uses simple ingredients and is easy enough that the kids can make it for themselves.
How to make strawberry puree
This is a perfect way to get some fruit into your little ones. I would mix up a batch of the strawberry puree and they can use it as they wish.
Start with ripe, sweet strawberries. Use either a food processor, blender, or Nutri Bullet to make a puree. Fill the canister with fresh berries. If they are sweet and juicy already, just puree. Or, add a little sugar or sugar substitute to taste. If the berries are not very juicy, you can add a bit of water or even orange juice to help them blend up.
You can make a bit batch of the puree and store in the refrigerator. It is also good as a topping for yogurt or ice cream. I have even used it on my chocolate pancakes. Yum!
How to make strawberry lemonade
Put the powder lemonade mix into a glass.
Add the strawberry puree.
Mix the lemonade mix and puree together.
Slowly pour in the ginger ale, stopping to stir if needed. Pour the ginger ale down the side of the glass to prevent too much foam.
To make a large pitcher of fizzy strawberry lemonade, use the serving adjust button on the recipe card below for the amount of ingredients needed to make multiple servings.
Add ice and a slice of lemon or strawberries to the glass.
Other recipes you might like
Don't let the melting ice water-down your lemonade. Get out your ice cube tray and make ice cubes with lemonade and / or fresh strawberry puree to use in your drink.
We hope you enjoy this easy recipe for Fizzy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade. The perfect drink that is great for summer gatherings or just an afternoon with the kids.
Fizzy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- Blender, food processor, or Nutri Bullet
- 1 tablespoon Lemonade Mix like Country Time Lemonade
- 1.5 tablespoons Strawberry Puree
- 8 ounces Ginger Ale
- Blend the fresh strawberries in a blender or other device to make the puree.
- Put the lemonade mix in a glass.
- Add the strawberry puree and mix well.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale, stopping to stir if needed. Pour the ginger ale down the side of the glass to prevent too much foam.
- Add ice. Decorate with a fresh lemon slice or strawberry and enjoy!