Fizzy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade starts with fresh, juicy strawberries. Add a bit of lemonade and ginger ale and you have a very refreshing, summertime beverage.
The other day, while I was preparing a batch of Fresh Strawberry Puree to mix with my Greek Yogurt, I thought that the puree might be good in lemonade.
I fixed up a few glasses of this Fizzy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, gave the kids each a sample and it was a big hit!
Other recipes you might like
This is a perfect way to get some fruit into your little ones. I would mix up a batch of the strawberry puree and they can use it as they wish.
How to make the puree
I like to use the Nutri Bullet for this job. You can also use a blender, or immersion blend.
Fill the canister with fresh berries. If they are sweet and juicy already, just puree. Or, add sugar or sugar substitute to taste. If the berries are not very juicy, you can add a bit of water or even orange juice to help them blend up.
And there you go. You can now use the puree for this recipe, put it on greek yogurt, or my Quick and Easy Chocolate Pancakes. The options are limitless.
Fizzy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 tablespoon Lemonade Mix like Country Time Lemonade
- 1.5 tablespoons Strawberry Puree
- 8 ounces Ginger Ale
- Blend the fresh strawberries to make the puree.
- Put the lemonade mix in a glass.
- Add the strawberry puree and mix well.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale, stopping to stir if needed. Pour the ginger ale down the side of the glass to prevent too much foam.
- Add ice. Decorate with a fresh berry if you like. Enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my family's favorite recipes.
If you tried this recipe and liked it, please use the stars on the above recipe card, or next to the comments below to rate the recipe. If you have a question or suggestion about this or any other recipe, please leave a comment and I will respond as soon as possible.