We may earn money or products from the companies and/or linked items in this post.
Both of my kids LOVE this recipe for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes. I love how simple they are to prepare. So crispy, and so delicious!
They also make the perfect side dish to chicken, steak, roast, pork chops. You name it!
A simple vegetable recipe that is nutritious, delicious, and that my kids love! Just what this mom loves to have on her ‘go to’ recipe list.
Beside Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, we also love brussel sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli prepared in a similar fashion.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1 – 2 pounds of Potatoes
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Rosemary or about 1 1/2 teaspoons dried.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and remove any dirt off of the potatoes. You can also peel them if you prefer.
- For Fingerling potatoes you usually need to just cut them in half. If they are a little larger you may want to quarter them. I also like using Yukon Gold and Red potatoes when making this. Just cut them in larger, bite size cubes.
- Pile the cut up potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 – 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil. Sprinkle with a little salt, and pepper to taste. Slightly chop about 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary (or you can use dried, about 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons) and sprinkle over the top.
- Using hands, lightly toss everything together, then spread out the potatoes in a single layer, trying to give a little room in between. Don’t crowd them.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 30 – 40 minutes. Use a spatula to scrape up the potatoes and stir around halfway through cooking time. You want the potatoes fork tender and nice and golden brown.
You might also like…