We may earn money or products from the companies and/or linked items in this post.
These Nutter Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies are quick, easy, and a perfect recipe for kids that are just learning to bake.
My daughter hasn’t shown a lot of interest in learning how to cook. Every once in awhile she does want to help me out a little, but usually, she quickly finds something else to do. Over this past weekend, she was walking around the house being ‘bored’, I asked her what she wanted to do. “I just feel like baking something!” she said.
Other brownie recipes you might like…
So, we went to the kitchen, grabbed a box of brownie mix, a package of Nutter Butter Cookies, and some chocolate chips, and then we made this delicious dessert! I think we make a good team!
We used the Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix. The package had directions for ‘fudge-like’ or ‘cake-like’ brownies. We usually choose ‘fudge-like’.
How to make these yummy brownies
- Mix up a box of your favorite brownie mix or use your favorite recipe.
- Pout half of the batter in a prepared baking pan.
- Add Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Cookies that are coarsely chopped.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake. It may take a few extra minutes than usual.
- Let the brownies cool.
Other recipes you might like to try…
- Chocolate Mocha Poke Cake
- Copycat Walnut Banana Bread
- Dried Blueberry Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutter Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- Ingredients Called for on Brownie Mix Box
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix up the brownie mix per directions on the package or according to your recipe.
- Pour half of the batter into a baking pan that has been coated with non-stick spray.
- Chop the Nutter Butter Cookies into pieces.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cookies over the brownie batter. Then sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Pour the remaining batter over the cookies and chocolate chips. Spread to cover the nutter butter cookies and chips as much as possible.
- Bake the Nutter Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies according to package directions. Ours took a couple minutes longer.
- Cool slightly.