This Easter Graham Cracker Crack is pretty, sweet, and yummy! A simple and fun graham cracker crunch recipe you and your kids will enjoy. And don't make it just for Easter! Use this easy Easter recipe and switch up the decorations for any special day.
There are many recipes out there for holiday crack. Most of them use saltine crackers. This recipe starts with graham crackers, and uses a recipe my mother-in-law taught me many years ago.
My mother-in-law's recipe didn't call for the additional sweet toppings. Actually, the only extra hers had on it was almonds. And that recipe is great just by itself, but I thought I would omit the nuts and add a little extra sweetness and cuteness for the springtime season.
- Graham Crackers
- Granulated Sugar
- White Baking Chips
- Sprinkles or Decorating Sugar
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Fill the baking sheet with graham crackers.
Place the butter and sugar in a medium saucepan. Melt butter mixture over medium heat and bring to a boil. After a couple of minutes, pour the mixture over the graham crackers.
Use a spoon or other utensil and spread over all the graham crackers. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and the graham crackers should be nice and golden brown.
Sprinkle the white baking chips over the top of the hot crackers. Let them set for a moment and they will soften enough so you can frost the tops of the crackers.
Then, top with sprinkles and M&M's. Let the Graham Cracker Crack cool completely. To speed up this process, you can place the baking sheet in the refrigerator or freezer for a little bit. Just make sure the pan has a chance to cool a little first!
Other recipes you might like
When the Graham Cracker Crack has cooled, remove the foil and crackers from the baking sheet and break the candy into pieces. The Easter Graham Cracker Crack is now ready to serve!
Store the graham cracker crunch in a loosely cover container on the countertop. It should last several days.
Find all my recipes on Pinterest at Cook This Again. Or on Facebook at Cook This Again.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my family's favorite recipes.
If you tried this recipe for Graham Cracker Crack and liked it, please use the stars on the recipe card to rate it. If you have a question or suggestion about this recipe, please leave a comment, and I will respond as soon as possible.
Easter Graham Cracker Crack
- 16 Graham Crackers 32 squares
- 2 cubes Butter
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 12 ounces White Baking Chips
- 8 ounces M & M's
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread the graham crackers in a single layer.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter along with the sugar over medium heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, cook for 2 minutes.
- Carefully pour the hot butter sugar mixture over the graham crackers. Spread the butter to cover all of the crackers.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Immediately sprinkle the baking chips over the hot graham crackers. Let set for a few moments.
- Spread the softened baking chips over the graham crackers.
- Top with sprinkles, decorating sugar, and M and M's.
- Let the Graham Cracker Crack completely cool. Once cool, break the candy into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply