Chipotle Ranch Sauce
This Chipotle Ranch Sauce is a spiced up version of my Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe. Great on salads, tacos and so much more!
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Green Onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Dill
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Dash or two of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons Adobo Sauce
- Dash or two of Cayenne Pepper
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
** Use chicken strips from the lunchmeat aisle at the supermarket along with shredded cheese and Chipotle Ranch Sauce in a tortilla. Roll up tortilla and warm on both sides in a skillet over medium-high heat.
** This sauce is delicious on Shrimp Tacos. Marinate shrimp in olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Cook until done. Add shrimp to a tortilla with some shredded cabbage, Chipotle Ranch Sauce, tomato, avocado, etc...