Citrus Marinated Chicken Fajitas
Citrus Marinated Chicken Fajitas uses a blend of spices along with some fresh orange zest, and juice and a little bit of olive oil. Yum
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds Chicken sliced
- 1 large Onion sliced
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper sliced
- Zest and Juice from 1 Orange
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- Dash or two of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- Sour Cream
Slice onions and bell peppers and put into zip loc bag.
Slice chicken into strips and put into zip loc bag.
Mix orange juice, orange zest, olive oil, and spices together. Add to chicken and mix through. Seal zip loc bag and let marinate for several hours or overnight.
Cook onions, bell pepper, and chicken separately or together, however you prefer, over medium high heat. Chicken doesn't take long to cook since it is cut into strips, keep a close eye on it.
Serve fajita style with tortillas, or over lettuce.