These Pork Chops with Garlic White Wine Sauce are a new favorite, easy dinner recipe around here. Pan-fry the pork chops and finish in the oven. Make the sauce, and done. One skillet, little mess. Tender and delicious!
– Cook until the pork chops are nicely browned, about 3 minutes.
– Turn the chops over and place the sprig of rosemary in the pan. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to cook the pork chops in the oven until thoroughly cooked.
– In the hot skillet, melt butter. Add the chopped garlic and stir. Cook for only about half a minute.
– Pour in the white wine and stir well. Bring the garlic white wine sauce to a simmer and continue to cook until it has reduced.
– Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and stir until it has completely melted. Turn off the heat.