Cook This Again, Mom!
These yummy Chocolate Banana Muffins are made with honey and cocoa powder. A handful of chocolate chips (optional) add another layer of sweetness.
Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Mashed the bananas, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the egg. Add the bananas, honey, canola oil, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
5. Add the flour mixture along with the cocoa powder to the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips if using.
7. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin.
8. Bake the Chocolate Banana Muffins.
9. Let the muffins cool on a wire rack.