We may earn money or products from the companies and/or linked items in this post.
This Enchilada Pasta is so easy. It is one of those super quick, go-to, week night dinners.
Ground beef, turkey, or chicken will all work well with this recipe. This is one of those dishes I can prepare that I know my daughter won’t groan when I tell what’s for dinner.
If you are a pasta lover who loves the flavor of enchiladas, you will probably love this recipe.
If you are a college student looking for a budget meal or a mom (or dad) looking for a quick weeknight dinner. Give this one a try.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef Turkey, or Chicken
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Cumin to taste (I lean towards the 2)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes I often use fire roasted
- 1 can diced Green Chiles
- 1 28 oz. can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 12 oz. pkg Pasta
- Shredded Jack and Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- First, brown the ground meat with the chopped onion. Drain off any excess grease if necessary. Add the garlic powder, cumin, and green chiles. Stir for a moment. Add the diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce. Simmer for 5-10 minutes on medium low heat.
- Cook the pasta while the sauce is coming together. Add the pasta to the sauce and stir well. It is ready to serve or you can simmer a few more minutes.
- Dish some Enchilada Pasta on a plate. Everyone can top with as much (or little) cheese, sour cream, and olives as they like. That easy.