We may earn money or products from the companies and/or linked items in this post.
This recipe for Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan has all of my favorite things. First of all, it is super simple to prepare. Plus, it uses just one baking sheet. No need to brown the chicken in a skillet. Clean up isn’t that big of deal.
And finally, it is delicious. I use chicken tenders, jarred sauce, and pre shredded cheese. A perfect meal to impress or for a quick week night dinner. It is great to have another go-to recipe for those busy (or lazy) evenings.
My favorite sauce to use is Presto Roasted Garlic and Herb.
For the cheese I like the Kraft 5 Cheese Italian.
First of all, mix up some bread crumbs, panko and herbs for the chicken. Bake until partially done and the chicken starts to brown, add the sauce and cheese and finish baking the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan. Dinner is served!
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 1 1/2 pounds Chicken Tenders more chicken could be used
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 1 jar Presto Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce or your favorite sauce
- 1 cup Kraft Italian Shredded 5 Cheese Blend or your favorite cheese blend
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together panko, bread crumbs, Italian Seasoning and salt and pepper. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Mix well.
- Coat the chicken with the breading. I usually mix the ingredients together and shake the chicken in a plastic bag.
- Lightly oil the bottom of a large baking sheet. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and place in the pre-heated oven. Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven, flip over if you like. Pour the sauce over the top of the chicken and sprinkle with the cheese. Place back into the oven.
- Continue to bake until the sauce is warmed, the cheese has melted, and the chicken has reached at least 165 degrees.
- Dinner is ready!
You might also like Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken Thighs