We may earn money or products from the companies and/or linked items in this post.
My daughter and I made these Chocolate Espresso Muffins last weekend. They were moist and delicious! Chocolate and Espresso in a muffin, a great way to start the day!
A cup of coffee, or a glass of milk, and you are ready to go!
Chocolate Espresso Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Yogurt I used Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooled strong Coffee (I used instant Espresso)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Put dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the remaining ingredients. Use a whisk and mix together the liquids. Switch to a wooden spoon and mix liquids with flour mixture, just until combined. I like doing it this way instead of dirtying 2 bowls.
- Put batter into a 12 cup muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 16-21 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of one of the muffins.
You might also like… Chocolate Banana Muffins