Simple No-Veggie Meatloaf (with or without Cheese)
Author: Cook This Again Mom
Recipe type: Main
- 1½ pounds Ground Beef
- ½ cups crushed Saltine Crackers
- ⅓ cup Ketchup (another ¼ cup on top if desired)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1½ cups Grated Cheddar Cheese (if desired)
- Mix spices together. Put ground beef and rest of ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Form into loaf and put in a pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Top with more ketchup if desired.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour until done. I let mine cook until the internal temperature was between 160-165 degrees.
- Let cool slightly, slice and serve.
Recipe by Cook This Again, Mom! at http://cookthisagainmom.com/2014/01/simple-no-veggie-meatloaf.html