Pumpkin Spice Super Easy Sticky Buns
Author: Cook This Again Mom
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 Package Frozen Parker House Style Rolls, I used Bridgford
- 1 stick of Butter, softened
- ½ cup Lite Karo Syrup
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Grated Zest from 1 Orange
- Take the frozen rolls out of the freezer.
- Cream together the butter, Karo, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and orange zest. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking pan or dish that has been sprayed with no-sticky spray.
- Set the frozen rolls in the mixture. You can cut the rolls in half if you like, or leave them whole. They only need to be slightly thawed to be able to cut them.
- Cover with plastic wrap and wait for dough to thaw and rise to double in size.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn the sticky buns out onto a piece of foil. Don't wait more than a few minutes to do this, or they might stick to the pan.
- Let cook slightly. Enjoy!
- *You might be able to use packaged biscuits for this recipe, but you may need to adjust the oven temperature and baking time.
Recipe by Cook This Again, Mom! at http://cookthisagainmom.com/2015/09/pumpkin-spice-super-easy-sticky-buns-2.html