Quick and Easy Chocolate Pancakes
Author: Cook This Again Mom
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ cups Krusteaz Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1¼ cups Water
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pancakes
- Mix ingredients together.
- Warm a skillet over medium to medium low heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of pancake batter onto warmed skillet.
- Flip over when the edges start to firm and bubbles appear on top.
- Continue cooking about 1½ - 2 minutes on second side.
- Serve with fruit, whipped cream and/or powdered sugar.
Recipe by Cook This Again, Mom! at http://cookthisagainmom.com/2015/11/quick-and-easy-chocolate-pancakes-2.html