Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Cook This Again Mom
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cube of Butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 2 Eggs
- Zest from 1 Orange
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Gingerbread Spice Mix
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, oil, and brown sugar.
- Blend in molasses and eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until mix together.
- Drop cookies onto cookies sheet.
- For an added treat, add an additional 3 - 5 chocolate chips to the top of each cookie before baking.
- Bake cookies for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet while they are still warm. Cool slightly and enjoy!
Recipe by Cook This Again, Mom! at http://cookthisagainmom.com/2015/12/gingerbread-chocolate-chip-cookies-2.html