Gingerbread Spice Hot Cocoa
Author: Cook This Again Mom
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 cups Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Dash of Salt
- ½ - 1 teaspoon Gingerbread Spice Mix*
- Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pan over medium heat until warmed through and the sugar has dissolved.
- Sample and adjust spices to taste.
- You can use an immersion blender for a whipped hot cocoa.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
* Instead of the Gingerbread Spice Mix you can use...
¼ teaspoon Ginger
¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon Allspice
⅛ teaspoon Nutmeg
Dash of Cloves
Recipe by Cook This Again, Mom! at http://cookthisagainmom.com/2015/12/gingerbread-spice-hot-cocoa-2.html